Friday, September 25, 2009

I am in a lot of pain today.  My shoulder and arm are really burning.  I am most unhappy about that.  It was difficult going to the sewing class because it hurt so much, but the girls are very helpful and listen quite well.  It is just not my day.  Mom gets upset because there isn't anything she can do to help.  I am trying not to move the arm much so it won't hurt so much.

Not much more happening as I feel horrible and am in a lot of pain.  

I didn't have Roman for a lesson yesterday.  His mom called to cancel the lesson at about 4 pm.  I was very disappointed because I was looking forward to the lesson,   She is new so I wasn't too angry about the late notice.  It does happen.

I have two lessons tomorrow morning and early afternoon as well as book club so I am looking forward to that.

I hope I have a better day tomorrow and in less pain.  I will be heading for bed early tonight and we won't be scootering.  I hope your day is much better than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment