Thursday, September 10, 2009

I woke up at about 3am this morning completely light headed and dizzy.  I have not had this happen before.  I was a little light headed the other night, but that quickly went away.  When I woke up again, it was gone.  (thank God for that!!!!)  My knee also was ready to give out on me, another new thing.  I often wonder why these things happen at night?  Why not during the day when you can call a doctor and go in?  No, of course not, they happen at night when nobody is in their office.  I almost had to call for help from Mom to get to the bathroom, but I managed to hobble to it.  I must of looked very funny though.  Trying to walk with a leg that is not behaving and my head spinning around.

I have a new little guy tonight.  He is four and very excited about music.  My favorite kind!  I am looking forward to this lesson.  I have to wait until 6:30 for the lesson.  Jennifer (the Mom) got my name from the gym's community board.  At least something good came out of the gym.  We had to stop going because we can't pay for it.  It is just too expensive right now.  How it works  is that the membership is free but you still have to pay for maintenance fees and you have to pay them all up front.  yeah, so much for a free membership.  It just got too expensive for us with the rest of the bills we have to pay.

Not much else going on here.  Mom is falling asleep in her chair at the dining room table again.  she does this often since when she sits still she falls asleep easily.  It looks rather funny.  I don't know if we are going to go for a scooter later tonight, depends on how I feel after the lesson.  I am falling asleep at the table here myself, so I think I will sign off and go take a nap.  I have plenty of time before the lesson to take one.  I hope by the end of the month, I will have an average of 4 or so students a night, more would be nice, but I am aiming for 4.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment