Sunday, September 20, 2009

We met our friend Donna for Tim Horton's today.  It was fun.  She is a very nice lady.  She also has a rare bone infection that she should really be in the hospital for but she won't go because she can't afford to pay what her insurance won't pay for.  Her husband has the money to pay but he won't.  He says that is her responsibility.  I think that sucks the big one.  I thought when you got married you shared everything including money.  I guess he doesn't care that she could die from this.  I don't understand their marriage at all.  Unfortunately she can't leave him because she has no money and no where to go.  Her son and granddaughter live with them.  It just makes me mad!

We spent about 2 1/2 hours at the restaurant drinking pop (me), hot chocolate (Mom), and coffee (Donna).  It is nice to pass the time with a friend.  Now we are home and both Mom and I are bored again.  I am going to put on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.  Mom really likes the show and it keeps her from falling asleep her at the table.

I am very tired today and my arm/shoulder is very sore.  I moved it wrong putting on my jacket and it let me know.

I had one lesson earlier and she did wonderful.  We were working on something new and she hit notes she didn't know she could hit clearly.  She about fell over, Katie asked, "what was that?"  I replied, "You."  She was very shocked at the sound that came out of her mouth.  It was really exciting because it gives a glimpse of what she will be able to do soon and that is so cool.

I don't know if we are going to scooter, I have to charge it, I don't think we would get very far on it tonight.  

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment