Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I had no students tonight.  I had one yesterday, Charlie.  Frank will be back next week.  He broke his wrist about 6 weeks ago so he hasn't had a lesson since.  He got his cast off yesterday, so he will have his lesson next week.  I am very happy about that.  I talked to the a school board's secretary this afternoon.  I had to send a copy of my flyer that I would like to pass out to the local elementary schools.  I don't know if they will allow it, I hope so.  It would really help me out if I can pass them out to the school children.  I know that Rochester schools doesn't allow it because they have their own after school program.  I think Utica has one too, but I asked anyway.  I hope to hear from her soon.

My friend, Donna has a rare bone infection.  Apparently it is really bad and she has been told she needs to be in the hospital.  She refuses to go, says she can't afford it and won't do it.  She told the doctor to treat her as an outpatient.  To me, she is signing her own death warrant.  I don't understand her at all.  She has been told that if she doesn't get the medicine, she will die.  I don't get it, she is going to die if she doesn't go into the hospital, but she won't do it.  Her husband basically is like, that is her problem.  She had an appointment this afternoon.  She said she would call me later.

Pain level is medium high right now, but was really high this morning.  My shoulder is not getting any better and at times, is worse.  I wake up more than usual with pain, and then it takes a little bit to go back to sleep.  I woke up late today and am very tired.

I hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment