Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mom is obsessed with toothbrushes now.  I mean on what to do with them when they are not in use.  She has to wrap them in paper towels, which I hate.  She also can not leave them on the counter which is the best place for them.  She hid my toothbrush again this morning.  I wish she would just leave them alone.  She has since found my toothbrush and toothpaste but couldn't put them on the counter in the bathroom, she is still holding hers because, oh my, can't leave it where it does the most good.  Oh no, must wrap and hide it.  It wouldn't be so bad if she just wrapped it, but she has so many stupid pieces of paper towel on her dresser that you can no longer see the dresser.  it is a fire hazard and she is paranoid of fire.  I can't get her to remove the paper from her room even though she cries about fire.  It is so frustrating!  I am ready to scream about it.  I can't get her to throw away any of the paper that would so make her room cleaner.  She hordes it.  That is not a very good thing to do.  Our entire house is filled with stupid paper that she won't let me throw away.  So I try to throw some away when she's not looking.  But this toothbrush thing!!!

Pain level has been high since last night.  My arm is very sore and my knee extremely stiff.  It is very annoying, and since I am in an annoying mood, it makes my mood worse.

I have one student today, I am glad about that!  Charlie will be here in a while for his lesson.  The Muglia girls are going to sew on Friday and then let me know when they can pass out flyers.  I hope to finish passing them out by next week and hopefully will get some calls.  I haven't heard anything since I first passed them out.  Not good news there.

I hope your day is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment