Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rainy day today.   Not that I really mind.  We need the rain to make the garden (okay - so ours are full of weeds!) grow.  Kids started school this morning.  Fall is here.  My favorite season.  I had my usual blood test this afternoon.  Only took one time!  Woohoo!  I was very happy about that.  I hate it when they have to take more than one time.  I can clear a room of nurses by just walking in.  Amazing how fast I can do that, it can be comical at times.

Pain is medium for the arm and shoulder but my chest is not doing well.  It aches horribly.  It is making it a bit difficult to breathe properly.  My jaw is also sore tonight.  I hope it ends soon.

No students today, I hope to hear from Bob so we can reschedule his lesson.  I have no lessons tomorrow either because the Muglia family is ill so no sewing.  We have a subdivision meeting tomorrow night.  I am on the board.  It can be interesting.  We have had some problems in the sub this summer, someone tried to steal a car in the courts and some cars were broken into.  Our car was egged.  Not a pretty sight.  

We won't be going out tonight, I am just not feeling up to it.  I probably will watch TV and play with my Nintendo DS lite.  I love that thing.  It is very addicting.  I hope this finds you having a good day and enjoying the first day of schools for your little ones if you are lucky enough to have some!

No comments:

Post a Comment