Monday, September 14, 2009

I had a new student this afternoon.  Her name is Grace and she is 15.  She will be taking piano and voice, but because the books weren't in when she went to get them and was told it would take weeks for them to come in, we only did piano which worked well.  She also has her first writing assignment.  I have two more lessons today, Bob is on vacation in Myrtle Beach, but Kayla and Rachel will be here so I am a happy camper today.  I also have my fibro meeting tonight, but I don't think I am going to go because it is a speaker on disability and I already have disability.

I didn't get the nap I wanted yesterday, Mom kept coming in my room every 3 to 5 minutes to see where I was.  I finally just got up after a half hour.  It wasn't worth it.  I tried to even have her sit in my room.  She just hates to be downstairs by herself, I don't know why.  It would be peace and quiet for her but she hates it.  She is afraid to be downstairs without me.  She is actually afraid to be anywhere without me.  She comes everywhere, and I mean everywhere with me.  She would rather sleep in my room too, but fortunately there isn't enough room in my room or in my bed for her.  So she has to sleep in hers.  I am glad for that.  I don't want to share a room with her.  She sleeps with the light on now and I wouldn't be able to sleep at all like that.

My knee is very stiff now, it has gotten stiffer in the last few days, it doesn't hurt so much as it is difficult to straighten or bend depending on what I need it to do.  Annoying knee.  I can only sleep on one side now in my bed because of the arm and the back.  Difficult to sleep now.  I am more tired than I was.  My arm is okay today, right now but by nighttime it will be painful, I just took a pain pill about an hour ago so it has kicked in.

Mom is too hot to go for a scooter tonight so we won't be going, plus I haven't fully decided whether or not to go to the meeting.  We'll see.  The only reason I think I might, is Robin still has some of my music and I may get it back tonight.  Maybe I will make plans to have lunch with her.

Have a good evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment