Thursday, September 17, 2009

We went to the IMAX to see Harry Potter, it is the third time we have seen the movie.  It is a good movie and I didn't want to be home today.  I don't really know why, sometimes I just don't like to be home.  I think we are here way way way too much without enough to do.

I have one student this evening, little Roman so that is a good thing.  The new season of Oprah is on, I haven't seen one yet and they started on Monday.  I was teaching during the time on Monday and Tuesday and yesterday we went to the Olive Garden for their never ending pasta bowls (mind you one totally fills you up!!!!)  It was an alright day since I had no students. 

I haven't heard anything from anyone I passed out flyers too.  I am pretty disappointed about that.  We all know what will happen if I don't get new students soon.  I am trying not to focus on that.  Maybe that is what God wants Mom and I to do, live with Richard, but I don't know.  You know, a little more information from up above would be really helpful, I have never been able to figure out things unless they are direct.

It will be too late when I finish my lesson to go for a scooter so we will go tomorrow.  I hope this finds you doing well and having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment