Saturday, September 26, 2009

I ache a lot tonight.  My arm has been pretty bad all day.  Despite that, it was a good day.  I had two lessons then book club.  It was a great book club.  We were discussing so many things as well as the book we read.  I love book club.  It is always an interesting conversation with all the topics we hit upon.

After book club Emily came over to try on her dress so I can take the top in.  The bones in the dress stick out too much and well, a taller person would get a show.  Not good.  She has had a bad week with her asthma.  She has life threatening asthma and had been in the emergency room as well as the doctors office.  Poor kid.  She hasn't slept well because of the medicine she is taking.  What she needs is a really good night sleep but at this point she is so over tired that she can't sleep.  I hope this week is better for her.  She is a really nice kid.  I have known her since she was 6, wow, it has been 10 years, I just realized that.  Her sister is one of my students, Emily was, but she has advanced in piano so much that I couldn't teach her anymore.

I just love the day I had today!!!!  It was wonderful despite the major pain.  Tomorrow should be a busy day too as I plan to work on Emily's dress and Aggie's dress.  Then Emily will come in the middle of the week to try on the dress again to see how it fits.

I hope this finds you having a good day and enjoying fall.  It is my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment