Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I don't qualify

I don't qualify for the job at oracle.  I do as far as the teaching part is, but the technical stuff, I don't know.  Also, you have to be able to stand for extended periods of time and we all know I can't.  So much for that plan.  On to plan B.  Still revamp resume, but let's see what else is out there.  I hope for 7 more students weekly, that is the goal.  7 more students.  Please pray for 7 more in the next month or two so I can stay in the house and not have to move.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying hard, for you Heather that you don't have to move. And that you can get a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I am sorry the job did not pan out, but that is not HIS plan..I am praying for more students for you sweetie..it WILL happen..
    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete