Thursday, February 25, 2010

I bought Mom the cutest Donald Duck ever.  He is dressed up like a bunny and he dances and sings.  When you pull the ears he throws a fit.  It is so funny!  It is on her piano now.  She and I both really like it.  So that is part of her Easter present.  She will get more, but not until Easter.  Can you believe Easter is soon?  I can't.  Already, it is lent season.  That just snuck up on me.  I also bought Mom's birthday invitations for her open house party.  I hope lots of relatives and friends come.  She will enjoy it.  She probably won't remember too much of it, but she will have fun.  She is, as usual, dozing in her chair.  Wish I could, I am a bit tired today.  I slept in too.  We are at a decent stage right now.  I don't know how long it will last, but I am hopeful.  She goes right into bed without any problems and stays there until morning without calling my name or waking me up.  She just stays in her bed.  How cool is that?  Pretty cool if you ask me.  She has done this for the last 4 days, whoohoo!!!!!  Very exciting news in the Paxton house!  She also hasn't asked when we are going home this week either.  She also rarely asks if I am Heather, so all in all, a decent week for a change.

Because it has been a good week, the pain level is also down!  Yeah!  So, basically, good news all around.  I am not sure if we are going to knitting today or not, haven't heard from my friend, so it looks good, but she isn't feeling so well, so I don't know.  We will miss next week as we have an appointment in Windsor.  We have 2 appointments for Mom coming up, so the show is on the road.  We are getting somewhere for Mom.  The new med seems to work good for her.  I gave her the full dose, I didn't want to fool around with half a dose when she was so upset.  Right now, it is working well and helping her sleep and have a decent sleep at that.

My scarf that I am knitting is barely there, I haven't really worked on it in the last two weeks.  I mean too, but then, I either forget, or get busy with something else, I don't really know why.  I have the time to do it most days.

Tomorrow is sewing day for the first time in 3 weeks!  I am excited!  Can't wait.  I am bringing my knitting with me so I can work on it while the girls are sewing.  I also have to remember my machine.  It is a lot easier for us if we have 2 machines.

I hope your day will be good and sunny!  We have sunshine for a change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment