I have to call the agency today to make an appointment for mom to be put on the waiting list for Long Term Care in Windsor. I figure if I make plans for both sides of the border, she will be covered! Right? I know I once said I wouldn't but now that it is actually getting closer and not in the abstract, I have to think what is best for Mom. It is best for me that she stays here, monetarily speaking, but not best for her. I figure in the next six months I will be placing her in LTC. It will be so difficult to do, but I will buck up and do it. She is really declining right now. I hope she levels off, but with this disease, one never knows, do they.
Not much happening today other than some phone calls and teaching. I miss working and the busy part it brings. I talked to my friend's friend, who is a recruiter and asked her to keep me in mind if something comes up. I hope she does, in about 6 months after mom is placed I will be able to go back to work. Maybe i will have a studio then, maybe not. The economy is just not really good right now so who knows. I plan to continue teaching no matter what. Even if it is just a few and part time.
I hope your day is good, ours is so far!