Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I did not post yesterday, I don't know why.  It was an alright day.  Nothing to impressive happened except I had 4 lessons.  Becca was still sick.  She has bronchitis and is getting slowly better.  Her sister, Rachel, had her lesson though.  She and Frank practiced together for the first time.  It was interesting.  She has never practiced with a live piano player before so it was new for both of them.  I think they will do well together.  Frank is almost ready for the rest of his music for competition.  Next week is the benefit concert.  I can't believe it is almost here.

Today is a mostly boring day.  I had Katie for her lesson and Charlie later, but that is about it.  Mom is having a CT scan tomorrow and isn't too happy about it.  She was really upset earlier about the whole thing.  Accused me of not telling her and stuff like that.  I did tell her, she just doesn't remember so I wrote it down.  Like that is really going to help.  

She got really upset at Tim Horton's today.  I don't know why, but she freaked.  We were sitting with Rosemary and all of a sudden she was upset, so we had to leave.  I was not happy about that.  I was actually kinda mad.  I am tired of her tears and comments about jumping in the lake.  It gets very weary on a person.  I  gave her an anxiety pill when we got home.  It helped some but not much.  If this keeps up, we are going in to see her doctor.  I am not taking this too well.

I hope you are having a good day.  It is alright here, nothing spectacular.  It is also snowing again, which looks really pretty, but we will see how much we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment