Friday, July 2, 2010

I went grocery shopping all by myself today! Wow! Carolyn came to stay with Mom. I won't need to go for a few weeks now. I didn't think I bought that much stuff, but apparently I did. So we won't need to shop for a couple of weeks. Which actually would probably work out well for us money wise. Mom is doing pretty well today. Yesterday, when I mentioned that Carolyn would be coming to stay with her while I shopped, she got upset, but today, she was fine. Lori came while I was gone so that was good too. Mom had her physical therapy this afternoon while I was gone. Carolyn said Lori said she did pretty well. The idea is to keep Mom as strong as we can. I have been checking her going up the stairs and she has been fine. She doesn't get sore from doing it so I don't know what was up last Friday except she was exhausted. Tillie told me Mom looked like she was in pain on Friday going up the stairs. Well, I have checked by watching her and she looks fine. Lori checked too and said she was fine. Last Friday was a very busy day for her and she was simply exhausted when we went to bed at 1 am.

I am taking Mom to see Toy Story 3 this weekend. I really want to see Eclipse by I am not sure Mom could handle that movie. I know she was fine with the first two, but this one has a big fight scene that could scare her. Not sure what to do with that. I am checking with some of my friends to see what they thought of the fight scene. I just love Twilight, both the books and the movies. We shall see what happens later next week. Maybe I will just go and have Carolyn come and watch her. Who knows. I know she still likes movies. We will be using her birthday card from the Emerton family. When I mention it, she seems excited.

I had a big headache this morning, but now it is back to the normal pain. My arm is a bit sore from carrying in the groceries, but it is slowly getting better. I will be hiding mostly inside this weekend as it is supposed to get rather warm. Outside of the movie, and our usual Tim Horton's, we will not be going out. I got groceries today, so no need for anymore now!

It is actually really nice out right now, sunny and warm, but NOT humid!! That is the key, no humidity, that is what kills me with pain. The higher humidity, the higher the pain, it is just the way it is.

I hope your start to the weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment