Friday, July 30, 2010

My bloggerette Society picture is now on my blog. Thanks to Connie! for helping me! I couldn't have done it without you! I am now waiting for the sitemeter.com people to email me my log in and password so I can have one of those on my blog too. I would like the Christmas countdown too, but we shall see. I love how people's blogs all look different with all sorts of pictures and things like that. I am just learning to do this stuff and it will take a while to do. The one tool Connie uses the most is not on my operating system and is not available on a G4 mac. Too bad, I could have used it a lot for things. Anyways, I got the Bloggerette Society up and that makes me happy! I am so glad about that.

The physical therapist didn't come today. I haven't heard from her so hopefully she will be coming tomorrow. Mom is in the living room sleeping. Poor thing is exhausted today. I wonder what time she woke up? Probably early knowing her and she woke up with her legs almost off the bed which causes her to get a back ache. It looked like she was trying to sit up but didn't get that far. Her head was completely off her pillow which is never good for the little lady. She needs to stay on her bed properly while she waits for me to wake up. When we went into the living room she said her back was sore and she had shooting pains up her back. I gave her a pain pill but I will keep an eye on her. I don't know what is up with this, hopefully it is a one time deal with this. She doesn't need any new pain.

Well, check out the picture! It looks so cute!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Isn't Connie the best? I am so happy for you! Now you'll figure out how to do all kinds of things! Mac's make it so easy!
    Hope all is well with your Mom.
    Happy weekend! Karen

    ReplyDelete