Friday, July 23, 2010

Much better pain day today than yesterday despite the heat and humidity. My head a bit more sore than usual, but I expected that because of the humidity. Mom is a bit more upset today than yesterday and I am not sure why. I am sure the weather affects her in some ways too.

We had brunch with some of our friends today, the Beauchamp family. It was so much fun. It is hard to believe it has been two years since I have actually seen them (outside of the time I ran into Roberta in the hospital emergency room). It was great to visit with them. Mom did pretty well, she cried a bit, but, like I said, she is a bit more teary eyed today than usual. Not super bad, just a little. We are waiting for her physical therapist to arrive. I don't know what time she will come as she calls when she is on her way. It really is a bit difficult to plan things, but since we don't have too many plans it is okay most of the time. I just don't like how it does interfere with sewing on Friday. We are temporarily going to change the day because of this reason. Wednesdays physical therapy isn't a problem because we don't usually have anything right now on Wednesdays, but Fridays is a problem. This will only last a few more weeks though, so I am not worried or upset over it.

It is starting to storm out right now. I can hear the thunder. It makes me think of Kathy, as she loves storms. I don't mind them except when I am outside or driving or trying to sleep, then I mind them. It is supposed to be humid and stormy for the next two days. Fortunately, we don't have to go out too much in the next two days. Sunday we are heading over to my uncle's, but nowhere until then.

I think I am going to have Mom and I head into the living room right now for a rest time. She sometimes sleeps, sometimes not, but she should be sitting somewhere comfy for her. I, of course, as usual, am tired and ready for a nap.

I hope this finds you doing well and having a great day no matter what the weather is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment