Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It has been a quiet day for us. Only 1 lesson, Charlie's. He will be 16 on Friday. It is so hard to believe he will be that old. He is a junior in high school now. It just blows my mind that these students have grown up so much. I mean, Lily is now 12, Charlie is 16 (almost!), and the twins, Hannah and Natalie are 14. When did I blink? I feel like time is flying by at a super fast rate. I know I sleep through a lot of it. I can't help it. I am so tired all the time. Sometimes I feel like I miss so much out of life because I am so tired. I wish it wasn't so, but there isn't nothing I could do.

I ran into an old teacher of mine today at Tim Horton's. I ran into my band teacher, Mrs. Oset. To us, she was Miss P because she wasn't married until after I graduated. She came over to say hi and tell me she thought I was a good caregiver of Mom. What a shock that was. I was pleased though. It is nice that people say nice things to me like that. It makes me feel really good about the work I do with Mom.

Mom has been pretty easy to deal with since she came home about a month ago. She cries easily, but other than that, she doesn't do anything that is too annoying. We all have our annoying stuff that is for sure but she is pretty easy to deal with. She even lets me help her sit down now. Before she would flip because she couldn't see the seat or chair, now I can put her in it now problem. Thank goodness for small improvements. She has been eating, well, drinking her ensure pretty well. She drinks anywhere from 2 to 3 each day plus she eats a chicken breast. Her sore is improving so much that it should be gone soon.

I am very achy today and exhausted, even though it is only about 7 pm, I think I need to head for bed now. We are getting up early tomorrow because of physical therapy anyhow so we are going rather shortly.

I hope you are having a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment