Monday, August 30, 2010

I called the scooter store parts department and they are sending me out a key. How cool is that? They even still had my scooter info so my run to the car in the heat was for nothing. It is really really hot out right now with high humidity so my head is really sore. It isn't as bad as it was that one day, but it is sore.

I had 1 lesson today. Bob will be here on Wednesday as he was headed to the doctor with a problem of dizziness. Hope he gets that taken care of. Dizziness is not a pleasant thing to have happen to you. Frank started a new piece this afternoon. It is 13 pages long and takes about 15 minutes to play. The look on his face was priceless. It is a variation of Canon in D by David Lantz. He is a new age musician who's music I just love. I just have to find the original book that it is in. I am not sure where I have put it. Katie is coming this Sunday to put the music away! I am very excited about that because then all the music will be where it belongs and I will be able to find out what is missing and what I have. I think I will keep out the Christmas music though because it is almost time for the students to start practicing. I know it is a couple months away before we start practicing, but I will at least have the music all in one place.

Not much going on here today. It is just too hot to venture outside except for our usual. It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow! Ugh! Not fun! I hate the heat. It was so beautiful last week. Well, my season is coming! September is almost here! Wednesday, although it is supposed to be hot then too, but fall is just around the corner!

It has been a pretty good day so far, I had a nap after Mom's bath and so did she. I had a student so that was good. I have a student tomorrow and then 1 on Wednesday too. I also have a lesson on Saturday so that is good. We also have book club on Saturday! Yeah! fun!

I hope you are having a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment