Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

I have the biggest headache I have had in a long time. It better go away soon because I am not happy about it. Not that anyone would be happy about a big headache.

We had lunch at Laura's! Despite the headache from this stupid hot and humid weather and we had a blast. I haven't seen her in so long that it was really nice to see her and catch up. Mom is still sleeping in the living room from the luncheon. She made us a really yummy pasta salad and homemade blueberry coffee cake that was so good! She gave us 4 pieces to take home and eat. They won't last too long around here! Mom and I will definitely polish them off.

We had such a good week with being busy again! Tomorrow is off to my uncle's. I have some stuff I have to wash to give back to Michelle, but other than that, we don't have anything to bring. One of these trips I am going to make a cake and bring it. I have to get a new cake plate and cover first though, mine went when the kitchen was being downsized. Somethings should have stayed though. Oh well, I will get a new one and that will be fine.

I have to do some grocery shopping this week because we are running out of important things like pop and blue berries! I think Mom can go for those two things. I have ordered her some of the stuff we usually have to run out to get, but now we will get them in the mail so that is better and shipping was $2 which is about what I would spend in gas to get the stuff.

We have a slightly crazy schedule next week. Monday and Thursday will be Mom's bath. Wednesday and Friday will be the nurse and the physical therapy. I have lessons on Monday and Tuesday this week and 1 on Saturday. I truly can't wait until fall for more lessons. I have emailed a couple of students to find out their plans for fall and their schedule. I just called one former student to see if I can get my 2 books I need back. That would be nice and I really need them. That is the hard part of lessons, when students quit and my music goes with them.

I hope the rest of your evening is going well. I have to go and lay down some more, my head is just too bad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment