Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday 1-9

It is the start of another week.  I wonder what this week will bring me.  It could be almost anything.  I have been working on the getting the judges for the competition.  I have a few more names to call, so does Georgette.  I am not sure how this is going to work with both of us calling, but I am not sure.  This is not an easy job because I don't know the schedule and that makes it hard.  I don't get the schedule until next month so I have to leave them in limbo until then.  Also, I just found out one of the judges Diane doesn't really want.  Well, since we are running short on judges, we may need to keep her.  She sounds really nice too.  She gave me the names of about 3 other judges to call.  I will do that tomorrow.  It is too late to call tonight.

I am getting tired now, almost time for bed!  I do hope I sleep well tonight.  I have to remember to call Dr. Gradolph's office to make my blood test appointment.  I keep forgetting to do that.  I also have to make a payment for Doctor Grandolph.  I don't want to forget again.  Tomorrow is supposed to be warm out again.  Although it was warm outside, I was still a bit chilled during Bob's lesson.  I wonder why.  I hope tomorrow will be better.  It is supposed to be colder and snow starting on Thursday.  They say nothing will stick and I hope they are right.  I am not interested in snow on the ground right now.  We are having the strangest weather right now.  I like how it isn't super cold out right now though.  I know it is January and this won't last, but I will take it until then.

I am rather bored this evening.  TV isn't really interesting at this point.  I have HGTV on, but I am not really watching it.  I am reading a good book, but right now I don't really want to read it.  I think I am just too tired for that.  I love the new blankets on my bed along with my new pajamas.  Between the two of them, I am very comfortable at night for now anyway.

I do hope you had a good day.  I think I am going to read for a bit and then call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment