Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday - the end of the month

So far I have finally stopped coughing.  I do wish the nose would stop running, not get stuffed up, just cleared up.  It is like a faucet, it seems to never end.  It woke me up in the night too.  However, since it could have been much worse, I will take the leaky nose and all the other symptoms instead of the vasculitis.

Not much has happened today.  I missed church this morning because I just didn't feel well.  I emailed the director last night as I knew there was no way I would feel well enough to go.  I did teach one lesson this afternoon then I took a brief nap.  Wendy came over to pick up the weight bench she needs.  I had one in the indoor patio and I certainly don't need it.  After she left, I went back to bed for another nap.  I am really tired tonight and I foresee going to bed early.  I am getting up earlier than usual because of lesson tomorrow.  It is the once a month lessons for my girls.  We were supposed to go and see "Beauty and the Beast" but with me not feeling so good, I had to postpone to next week.  I hope it is still playing next week.  Star Wars is coming back into theatres too in 3D although there will be some screens for the regular movie too.  Thank goodness for that!  I am not sure about this 3D.  I am trying it with the "Beauty and the Beast" so we shall see how I do.  I have a hard time with stuff coming at my face.  I have always had this issue.  I think I should be okay with the "Beauty and the Beast" movie since I know it really well, at least I am hoping it will be okay.

Well, there is a Law and Order SVU marathon on right now.  I have seen this episode before and it is a good one.  Then again, there aren't really any bad ones that I have seen.  I enjoy watching Law and Order both the SVU one and the regular one.  I also liked the Trial by Jury one they had a few years ago.  Unfortunately, they cancelled it and that was that for it.  I did buy the DVDs for that season.  I have watched them a few times.  Mom liked them too.  Before she became afraid of TV, Mom and I watched them weekly.  Once she became afraid of TV (about April to May 2010), we didn't watch them anymore.  I haven't seen any new ones in about 2 years now.  I don't even remember when it is on TV now.  It used to be Tuesday at 10pm, but I think it is Wednesdays now but I am not really sure.  I also know that the character Eliot has left the show but Olivia is still there.  I like the actress who plays Olivia.  She is really good.

I do hope you have had a good day.  I think I have slept through most of it and plan to go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment