Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday - mid week 1-4

The New year is 4 days old today.  I am simply exhausted tonight.  I am done teaching for the evening and I am now relaxing in the dining room watching TV.  I think I will definitely be heading to bed early tonight.  I have choir practice tomorrow night.  I haven't been in a couple of weeks because of Christmas and new years but I will be there tomorrow and at church on Sunday.  I wonder what we will be singing.  I shall find out tomorrow.  I wonder if Katie will be able to be there.  I guess I will find that out tomorrow too.

Other than a few lessons, I can't say I did a whole lot.  My new little ones did so well.  The 3 of them split an hour so that leaves 20 minutes each which is working really well for them.  Two of them are only 4 and they are doing so well with only 2 lessons!  If only my other 4 year old would too.  I am not sure of him.  he and his brother (who is 5) are having a difficult time with finger numbers.  The older one is doing alright with some notes, but I am not sure how he will do when he starts reading notes.  The problem is that they don't practice at home and at this age, that is not recommended because eventually it is going to get too hard.  I am worried about them.  I am not sure they are going to last too long without starting to practice.

I don't have too many plans for the weekend except for going through some paperwork on the table.  I have to mail a paper to the IRS for the store.  They LOST the one I sent.  I sent 2 papers at the same time and they got the first one, but somehow lost the 2nd.  I have no idea how that happens, but it did.  Then I found out that I should have sent them separately.  Oh my.  What can I say?  I get so confused with the IRS.  I haven't heard back from the IRS lawyer over Mom's tax issues either.  I need to email him tomorrow because it has been almost 10 months since this started.  Wow, that is a long time but I guess the IRS moves slowly.

I asked the girls (Muglia's) if they could come over and help me file the music that is in piles in my office.  Julie and I are going to take the bed out of the one room and make it my office.  The downstairs office will be just where I store music and a few other things.  I like that idea a lot although I will need another lamp for upstairs.  Originally, the upstairs room was an office for Mom and I but then Andrew moved back in and he needed the room to sleep in.  I will have one guest room and then my room plus an office.

I am not feeling very well tonight.  My concentration seems to be not so good tonight.  I have this problem a lot.  I get Brain Fog so easy.  It is almost time for bed.  I hope I am not so tired tomorrow.  We shall see!

I hope your day has been good too.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Life is difficult sometime. The IRS are so awful! Ugh! I hate to deal with them. They always get their way with us! Best of luck to you! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete