I am a semi happy camper today. I say semi because I feel like crap but I am happy that it is only a cold and not the start of vasculitis. I always worry that the vasculitis may come back but so far, it hasn't! Thank God for that!
Anyways, I have a cold, but it is only in my head, so that is good. I was able to teach the 3 lessons without much trouble though so I glad about that. I will be going to bed rather early tonight though because I am very tired. I am actually ready for a nap right now. Wow, this is crazy!
Lessons went well except for the brief coughing attack in the middle of Brooke's lesson. I quickly got it under control and we went on. Both girls are doing really well. Camille finished her level 2 books and is ready to start level 3. I am so pleased and proud of her. She seems to love piano and is doing a wonderful job. She finishes these books awfully fast, let me tell you. I am sure she will do the same with these books too.
I hope you are having a good day. I am going to nap now. I am going to put my pajamas on and crawl back into my warm, comfy bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Diagnose
About a year ago, when I had yearly scan of my kidneys, A new mass showed up. The first CT scan results were inconclusive. That was abou...
-
I am using my phone to type this blog post. My computer has died. Completely. I can't afford a new one right now but once I can, I will ...
-
It is November and we are enjoying some beautiful weather. Unlike last year when it was 18 degrees and snow, it is 75 degrees and simply be...
get better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that's it isn't too serious. Get well soon!
ReplyDelete