Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yup, it is official, it is only a cold! Whew, what a relief!

I am a semi happy camper today.  I say semi because I feel like crap but I am happy that it is only a cold and not the start of vasculitis.  I always worry that the vasculitis may come back but so far, it hasn't!  Thank God for that!

Anyways, I have a cold, but it is only in my head, so that is good.  I was able to teach the 3 lessons without much trouble though so I glad about that.  I will be going to bed rather early tonight though because I am very tired.  I am actually ready for a nap right now.  Wow, this is crazy!

Lessons went well except for the brief coughing attack in the middle of Brooke's lesson.  I quickly got it under control and we went on.  Both girls are doing really well.  Camille finished her level 2 books and is ready to start level 3.  I am so pleased and proud of her.  She seems to love piano and is doing a wonderful job.  She finishes these books awfully fast, let me tell you.  I am sure she will do the same with these books too.

I hope you are having a good day.  I am going to nap now.  I am going to put my pajamas on and crawl back into my warm, comfy bed.

2 comments: