Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Mom hasn't had anything but a bit of muffin to eat today. She drank 1 ensure. I know she has eaten less than 3 full meals before, but this is the worst. she is almost done with the 2nd of the day. I think that is the most I can get her to eat. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Today hasn't been good for her as far as eating goes. I am trying to get her to finish this so we can go to bed. I am tired now and we have to get up early tomorrow. I hope she eats tomorrow. I don't know what to do if I can't. She has been so out of it all day. I really hope tomorrow is a better day. Today just sucked. I don't know how to get her to drink or eat anything. I begged and it didn't matter to her. She just stared out into space. That is how with it her today. She just can't do anything else I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, August 28, 2026
It looks so beautiful outside. The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze. Naturally, these trees are growing ...
-
I am using my phone to type this blog post. My computer has died. Completely. I can't afford a new one right now but once I can, I will ...
-
It is November and we are enjoying some beautiful weather. Unlike last year when it was 18 degrees and snow, it is 75 degrees and simply be...
No comments:
Post a Comment