Monday, May 17, 2010

Pain is really high right now. My head is bad and so is my back. It is raining outside tonight and supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I think I will just stay in bed as long as possible tomorrow. I have one lesson only at 1 pm. I think we will be skipping our usual, I don't want to go out in the rain if I don't have to. We will see, maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I just don't feel well right now. I haven't felt this bad in a while.

I don't know what to do about Mom tomorrow. I guess I will have to see how I feel. Maybe Carolyn can come and watch her while I am lying down resting. I don't think I should have had the ice cream tonight. It is doing a number on my stomach. Hmm, could be why I feel so bad. Let's hope it goes away soon, like now would be great.

I am watching Dancing with the Stars with Mom. Love this show, just love it. After it we are heading for bed because it will be our bed time. I hope tomorrow brings good news about Kathleen and a better day for me. Nighty night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I am sorry..you know I know how you are feeling exactly. I hope you feel better tomorrow,I have gone through a couple bad days last week..hang in there!
    hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Barb! I am feeling much better today.

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...