Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a good day!!!!

I received an award from my new friend Christine!  Here is a picture of it.  I will attempt to put it on the blog, but have no guarantees about it.  I will try it after I finish posting.  Anyways, I am thankful.  The last award I got was from Missy!  Unfortunately, I was not able to post that one because I just stink at that kind of thing.  I am not very technologically advanced.  I am lucky I learned how to post.

So, it has been a good day despite the lovely blood test I had this morning.  the doctors office called to have me come in early so I went.  I made the appointment in the afternoon so I wouldn't have to get up early and here they call me to go in early, I just can't win on that thing!

After that I went to the storage unit.  I brought home 5 boxes, mostly books and a few other items I want.  Then I loaded the front seat and the back seat of stuff I was donating.  They went this afternoon.  The trunk still has the books in it though.  I will empty them tomorrow.  I have about 8 business boxes that have to come home.  I am not sure after that what needs to come home and what is going.  Some of the boxes I haven't seen in 3 years so I want to look at them.

Here are some rules for the award:

I am not sure how to link to the person, but I will try.  Here goes nothing!

Thank you Christine!  Here blog is here: christinemurray.blogspot.com


1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them


7 facts about me:

- I am the middle child of 3 children.  I have 2 brothers, one younger and one older.
- I was born in Canada but I was raised in Michigan.  I consider myself an American although I don't have the money for the fees to become an official.  I have started a fund for it.  It is about $400 to file paperwork
- I love Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis and it is all my mother's fault!  She had seen it on TV one Saturday afternoon and thought I would enjoy it so the next week she taped it for me to watch.  I was hooked after one episode.  Just shows what a great Mom I had!
- My best friend, Kathy and I have been friends for 40, yes I said 40 years!  We met in Sunday School at church at 3 years old
- I am Godmother to my cousin, Brandon.
- I have been to Disney World 13 times, only 2 of those times were without Mom.
- My students have sung in Epcot twice, once in 1999 and the other in 2008

Now the hard part!!!!  I am giving this to 5 new found blogging buddies.  Wow.  I have met so many people it is amazing.

1.  Bevie at: dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com
2.  Angi at: sewloquacious.blogspot.com
3. Karen at: somedaysarediamonds-karen.blogspot.com
4. Amanda at: frugalnavywife.blogspot.com
5. Missy at: missyschranz.blogspot.com

Okay, I will admit that I have known Missy for a while now, but she is such a dear friend, she deserves this award and Karen and Angi are also wonderful friends who have really helped me through this very rough year.


I will attempt to put the award on my blog shortly, I hope I do it right.  I did put the other things on my blog, so hopefully this will work out too.

I do hope your day was as nice as mine.  It would be even nicer if the sun would shine with warmer weather, it is May after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment