I received an award from my new friend Christine! Here is a picture of it. I will attempt to put it on the blog, but have no guarantees about it. I will try it after I finish posting. Anyways, I am thankful. The last award I got was from Missy! Unfortunately, I was not able to post that one because I just stink at that kind of thing. I am not very technologically advanced. I am lucky I learned how to post.
So, it has been a good day despite the lovely blood test I had this morning. the doctors office called to have me come in early so I went. I made the appointment in the afternoon so I wouldn't have to get up early and here they call me to go in early, I just can't win on that thing!
After that I went to the storage unit. I brought home 5 boxes, mostly books and a few other items I want. Then I loaded the front seat and the back seat of stuff I was donating. They went this afternoon. The trunk still has the books in it though. I will empty them tomorrow. I have about 8 business boxes that have to come home. I am not sure after that what needs to come home and what is going. Some of the boxes I haven't seen in 3 years so I want to look at them.
Here are some rules for the award:
I am not sure how to link to the person, but I will try. Here goes nothing!
Thank you Christine! Here blog is here: christinemurray.blogspot.com
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them
7 facts about me:
- I am the middle child of 3 children. I have 2 brothers, one younger and one older.
- I was born in Canada but I was raised in Michigan. I consider myself an American although I don't have the money for the fees to become an official. I have started a fund for it. It is about $400 to file paperwork
- I love Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis and it is all my mother's fault! She had seen it on TV one Saturday afternoon and thought I would enjoy it so the next week she taped it for me to watch. I was hooked after one episode. Just shows what a great Mom I had!
- My best friend, Kathy and I have been friends for 40, yes I said 40 years! We met in Sunday School at church at 3 years old
- I am Godmother to my cousin, Brandon.
- I have been to Disney World 13 times, only 2 of those times were without Mom.
- My students have sung in Epcot twice, once in 1999 and the other in 2008
Now the hard part!!!! I am giving this to 5 new found blogging buddies. Wow. I have met so many people it is amazing.
1. Bevie at: dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com
2. Angi at: sewloquacious.blogspot.com
3. Karen at: somedaysarediamonds-karen.blogspot.com
4. Amanda at: frugalnavywife.blogspot.com
5. Missy at: missyschranz.blogspot.com
Okay, I will admit that I have known Missy for a while now, but she is such a dear friend, she deserves this award and Karen and Angi are also wonderful friends who have really helped me through this very rough year.
I will attempt to put the award on my blog shortly, I hope I do it right. I did put the other things on my blog, so hopefully this will work out too.
I do hope your day was as nice as mine. It would be even nicer if the sun would shine with warmer weather, it is May after all!