Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot weather with storms

It is so hot and humid today that I broke down and turned on the a/c.  It is 79.5 degrees in the house, it is nice and cool in the house.  I did briefly go out this afternoon, but it was only for a short time.  I need to get gas but I can't until I get my disability on Friday.  When Carson has his lesson tomorrow I may be able to get some gas then too so that is good.  I am glad to see June as May brought many storms and much storm damage to many people.  I was lucky, I didn't have any storm damage so for this stormy season.  I hope that there isn't anymore storms that will damage houses.  It has just been such a horrible season and it has only just begun.

Charlie had his lesson this evening.  He called to let me know that he will be late because traffic was just horrible.  I used to have a student right after him, but now I leave the 1/2 hour after him empty because I know what traffic is like at that time of day.  My next student will start at 6:30 and she begins next week.  She is an adult and will be taking singing.  I will be getting the music ready for her this week.

I have a lovely blood test tomorrow at 11:10 am.  Yuck, that is what I think.  I am not looking forward to it because my arms have been so sore lately and I don't have any regular pain pills right now.  My arms have been so sore and weak for a couple of weeks now.  It keeps me up more at night than the regular pain that I have.

I am hoping the doctor will refill the prescription by tomorrow.  I was able to sleep a lot last night but that might be because I didn't sleep at all Sunday night.  I slept until about 2:30 this afternoon.  I know, that is insane but I was so tired and dizzy.  I have had a problem with dizziness lately.  I don't know what that really means.  I do have anemia so I researched a bit with that and apparently, dizziness is a symptom of anemia.  I try to take iron pills but they make me sick to my tummy so what can I do?  I have to learn what foods have high iron as I also can't take a general vitamin because of the coumiden I take.  General vitamins have vitamin K in them and that is a natural blood clotter something I don't need help with that. Sometimes I just feel so lost in the mist of all these syndromes, vitamin deficiencies, and other symptoms.  At least, that is how I feel today.  I am just at my wits ends trying to figure out what to do with some of these things.  It is just so overwhelming at times.

My friend, Deb, wrote an excellent post today about fibro and Chronic Fatigue.  It is wonderful.  If you get a change, please go and read it.  It makes you really think about these illnesses and how they impact your life.  Here is the web address: http://debsfibromyalgiablog.blogspot.com   It is the post called "Have you ever?"  It is an excellent post.  I was nodding my head at almost everything.  Yes, I have asked loved ones not to hug me as I was so sore, yes, I have a headache all the time, yes, I have been so tired I couldn't even take a shower, and on and on it went.  Definitely, an excellent read and really shows what this illness so many of us have is all about.

I am hoping that tomorrow I will clear the dining room table and change the table cloth for the summer.  The summer one is underneath the Easter one.  I was so exhausted the day I changed the tablecloth, I just put it on top of the other.  It is long enough that you can't really tell that there is another one underneath.

I do hope that this finds you doing well and having a great day!  Please don't forget to read my friend, Deb's post from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment