Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I was getting super worried abut Charlie.  He was 20 minutes late and didn't answer his phone when I called.  So when he arrived, I was relieved.  He is rarely late.  In fact, generally he is a few minutes early so you can see why I was very nervous.  Once he arrived he quickly got his instrument out and his music on the stand so we could begin his lesson.  He did pretty well.  He is almost ready for the concert, which is on Sunday.  He is playing 2 pieces on the tenor saxophone and 1 piece on the drums.  I am excited about the drums because I have never heard him play so this will be exciting to me.  Acer will be excited too, I bet.  It has been a slow day for me.  I was going to go to the storage unit but I am feeling so weak and tired today so I will go tomorrow as long as it isn't raining.  I also have my arthritis doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.  Ugh, that is all I have to say about it.  I need to update my medicine list and print tonight.  I can't forget.  There I just did it.  It should print anytime now.  I have to get new ink for the old printer this weekend.  I need it to print the programs I need for Sunday.  I like creating the programs.  They are fun.  I don't do anything fancy anymore, just something simple now.  I used to go all out and elaborate but now I just don't do that.  I may next year, but this year I am just going to do something simple.  This new printer prints very slow not at all what it says on the printer box.  I don't particularly like how slow it is but it is also a copier and a scanner so that is why I got this one.  I suppose I could have spent more money and gotten a better one, but I didn't have the money to spend so I have this one.

I have to get music ready for Beth tomorrow.  She is a new adult, she will replace Amanda being going at the end of the month.  She wants musical theatre training so that is what we are going to do.

It was pretty nice out today again.  Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the mid 70's with high 70's on the weekend.  I am glad it is warming up.  I have been so cold this winter and spring.  It started in the fall with the temps dropping faster this year than usual.  I just don't want the super hot 90's weather so soon.  That weather I don't do well in either.  That is too hot for me.  I foresee doing what I do in the winter, hiding inside.  That is why I say I am a fall/spring girl although this spring so far has been cold.

I am so tired and weak today.  I did take a bit of a snooze this afternoon and I feel like I could go to bed right now.  This is insane.  It is only almost 8 pm.  My NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles will be on soon.  Maybe I will go to sleep right away for a change.  That would be a dream!  I have to be up early because I have the doctor appointment.  I may end up going to bed rather shortly and missing my shows.  If I knew how to tape them, I would but I don't.  I also don't have a DVR right now either.  I hope to get one this summer.  I am usually home so I don't miss much, but it would be nice to have for nights like tonight.  I don't have too much planned for the week except getting some more boxes out of the storage unit.  I am trying to get a few that I want out every few days so that when Kathy and Tony arrive, we just have to donate everything else.  I have to remember to tell Heather B-T that we are emptying the storage unit next weekend.  If she is available, she and Bill are planning to help.  I am excited about all the help I am getting.  Next up, the house.  Once the storage unit is empty and the boxes I need are at home, I will start my planning of the house.  Julie and Lily are planning to help me for that.  We will need muscle people when the furniture needs to be switched but that isn't right now yet.

I am so not feeling well tonight.  I think I am turning in shortly.  I am just so weak.  I don't understand this.  It hasn't happened in such a long time that I don't know what to think.  I don't know what is wrong either, but I will rest like my body is telling me too.  I am getting pretty good at listening to my body when it wants to rest.  The only advantage I can think of for living alone.  I can rest whenever i need and not have to worry about Mom.  Other than this, there is no advantage of not having the little Momma around.

I do hope you are having a better day than me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment