Saturday, August 6, 2011

A boring Saturday

It is rather boring here today.  It is day 3 of no lessons.  Tomorrow, however, there are LESSONS!!!  Yeah!  That will be great!  I got an invitation to my youngest cousin's first birthday.  Naturally, it is on the same day as Jessie's wedding and I already RSVP that I and Mike are going so I am going to the wedding. I have to find the shower invitation because I think the shower is in a few weeks.  I have to figure out what kind of gift I am going to bring for them.  I am so excited that she is getting married.

I will have to give Tillie Esther's present when I see her next.  I don't know what to get the young lady.  I am thinking maybe a doll.  A nice and squishy one that looks adorable.  She is going to be one.  Seems like yesterday that little one was born.  That day is stuck in my head because that actually was the last time my uncle John saw Momma alive.  She died about 5 weeks after that visit to his house.  We were all at Uncle John's when Lia called to say she was going in labor.  I rushed Maia (Lia's Mom) to the hospital where Lia was.  Tillie was already there.  She didn't go to my Uncle's that day and it turns out it was a good thing because Lia needed a ride to the hospital.  We didn't stay because there were so many people with Lia and I didn't think Mom could handle it so we came home.  We waited for news of the birth.  Esther is so cute and adorable.  She is a happy baby.

I have Calli and Acer's lessons tomorrow.  Rick had to take his car in to be fixed so no lesson for him.  I am bummed about that, but I will see him next week so that is good.

In the fall I will be joining the church choir again.  It is at a different church than the one I grew up in, but that is okay.  I do have to be at church by 7:30 am and that will be hard, but I will do it.  I am joining my neighbor's church.  I will see what it is like.  I think it will be a good thing.  If not, I can always go back to the church I grew up in.

Well, not much going on tonight.  I am going to watch Princess Diaries on the ABC family channel.  I want to see Harry Potter again.  I will most likely see it again when it hits the dollar theatre.  It should be there by the end of this month.  It was such a great movie!!!!  I do want my friend, Donna to see it.  I think she will like it a lot too.  She likes all the Harry Potter movie.  I am going to do what Kathy wants to do.  That is to read the book then watch the movie.  That way we can see what the differences are.  In the earlier books, there isn't as many differences like there are in the later books.  Mostly, that is because they couldn't put everything in the movie because the books are so big.  I love both the movies and the books too.  Both are equally as wonderful!!!  I just love Harry Potter!  so did my mom.  She loved them too.  I miss watching the movies with her.  We also loved the movie Princess Dairies.  Julie Andrews was so wonderful in the movie.  I also love Anne Hathaway.  Mom and I saw this movie in the movie theatre when it was out.  We giggled so much through out the movie.  It was just so good.

I have a few bills to pay and some papers to copy and send to the hospital to see if they will either help pay the bill or allow a very low payment on a payment plan.

I do hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment