Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday August 7

I had Calli and Acer's lessons today.  Rick called yesterday to cancel as his vehicle (an awesome convertible) is being fixed.  That just doesn't sound fun.  I had my two cuties and while we were having our awesome lessons, their Baba and Uncle James were fixing my railings to go downstairs.  Well, they weren't working to well.  The bottom line is they have to anchor a 2 X 4 on both sides of the hallway (I will have 2 railings, one on each side) in order to anchor the railings.  The anchors were just not doing the job.  They will be coming back and finishing it soon.  Hey, works for me.  I am thankful that I have friends to help me with these details.  It would be nice to be able to get up and down those stairs easier than what I can do right now.  I am not sure when they are coming back, but I know it will be soon.

I had such a headache this afternoon after the lessons.  I took some meds and then I went and to lie down in my room.  After about 2 hours, I was able to get up and move again.

I am registered for the new Pottermore website.  This website is created by J.K. Rowlings, the author of Harry Potter, and will have lots of cool stuff for us to do.  I can't wait!  I got registered on Friday thanks to Kathy.  Now that the registration is all finished, I am ready to explore the website.  I will get an email that will tell me when I can try out the website.  It shall be awesome.  My lovely Muglia girls also were able to get registered.  We get to "test" the website while they are putting the finishing touches on it.  I am so excited about this, it will be unbelievably fun!  I also hope to learn more on the back stories of people and characters that I love and even ones I love to hate for being so evil and twisted.

I want to see the movie again.  The piano Music to the Deathly Hallows part 1 is out but not part two.  I am disappointed that it isn't out yet but on the other hand the movie did just come out so maybe at the end of the month or the beginning of September it will be here.  I can't afford it right now anyway so I guess it is good it isn't out yet.  Silly me.  I would want it but I can't get it.  I already spent my spending money for the month on a new pasta pot.  That should arrive shortly.

I am looking forward to a busy lesson week.  I will not have my girls this week as I thought, I will have them next week.  Their Dad is on vacation so they are all doing day trips with Dad.  Not a problem.  They will have their monthly lesson next week and I will still be able to pay bills on time.  That is all that matters.  I have to copy some paperwork tonight.  I need it in the mail by tomorrow.  I better get offline and start working on it!!!

I do hope you are having a great day.  Pain level is back to normal now, just the normal everyday headache and aches all over.  It is a normal missing Mom day although I had major meltdowns on Friday night when I went to bed.  I think I cried for about an hour.  Hard crying, deep sobs type crying.  Then I fell asleep and was okay.  This mourning is very hard at times.  I just miss Momma so much all the time. I dreaded losing her because I knew it would be bad and I was right.

1 comment:

  1. Hon I'm so sorry for your loss, and know how emotions can affect those of us with Fibromyalgia. I was dxd with Myofascial Pain Syndrome back in the early 70s and from there did all the therapy that was supposed to help...NOT! It's amazing now that the pain from the bad knee is gone I'm able to work with the pain from Fibro. I'm allergic to nsaids, lyrica and a host of other things that helped so much for a short time...am backing off some of the pain meds, and hope I can continue exercising and loose the rest of my weight which will definately help everything..Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog today sweetie!!! (((gentle hugs)))
    Bevie

    ReplyDelete