Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday 8-30

Today is Jessie's Birthday.  i think she is 26.  She is getting married on Sunday!  I am so excited about that.  I really am.  I am planning to attend the wedding and reception.  It should be a good time.  I am just so looking forward to it.  I can sleep in on Monday so that is great!

I missed Designed Star last night.  I totally forgot all about it.  Fortunately, I can watch it on my computer without commercials!  That is rather neat so I plan to do that as soon as I am done with this post.

It has been a busy day.  My Uncle's girlfriend, Michelle came over with her son, Jayson.  She had ordered some items that had arrived.  One more came after they left but they will pick it up next week or the week after.  We went to Red Lobster for lunch and boy was it yummy.  I got a nice salad with some grilled shrimp on it and a bread bowl of Clam Chowder Soup, which is my all time favorite soup.  We had a really good visit.  Jayson is 4 and will be starting Junior Kindergarten next week.  It is hard to believe he will be in school already.  It seems like yesterday he was only 1.  Wow, boy time flies especially with the children.

I had 2 lessons tonight.  Charlie had his plus a make up lesson for last week and McKenzie had her regularly scheduled lesson.  Both are doing so well.  Tomorrow I am meeting with a potential new student. She is a friend of another student so that is very cool.  The daughter is 11 which is a perfect age to start singing.  I also have Beth's lesson tomorrow night.  She is also doing very well.

Not much is going on tonight.  I need to mark McKenzie's lessons and then I will watch Design Star on my computer.  It shall be a good and quiet night.

I do hope you are having a good night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment