Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today is my birthday.  I am happy about that in a way, except I am now 42.  Same age as Kathy!!!!  She is four months older than me.  Mom is getting her picture her taken and now she isn't happy about it.  Oh well, it is being done anyway.  

We are back from Mom getting her picture taken.  For someone who glared at me when I mentioned it, she did a great job getting her picture taken and worked well with the photographer.  It was expensive, but well worth it because who knows when this would happen again?  So I picked out four 5 x 7's (we are getting five - ones a dup), 24 wallets, and one collage of three pictures.  They come in on the 21st.  Two weeks isn't bad for a turn around time for this.  I will let Richard and Andrew pick out what they want, you can see them on the Internet.  Isn't that cool?  I am emailing them tonight with the information.

Not too much happening right now, but more later, when we go out again in about 1/2 hour.  Mom is cold and I thought it would warm up but it didn't.  I will have to put her in her heavy winter coat, I have it handy.

It is cold out and my jaw hurts.  I don't know why, I don't think I clench it when I sleep because it doesn't usually hurt unless it is the first time I am chewing a food, then it hurts.

We are celebrating my birthday dinner tomorrow night, I don't really want to go tonight so we will go tomorrow afternoon.  Maybe we will see a movie, it's a possibility but I don't know what is playing.  We haven't seen a movie in a while so I am not up on what is out there.

It is cold and rainy here, I hope wherever you are it is nice and sunny and then please send some my way.  Hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment