Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday - a very cold day

It is super duper cold out right now.  Thank God we didn't get the snow though.  It has flurried a bit, but not a dumping ground like it did at my cousin's house.  I am grateful for that.  I have to find my winter pajamas.  I know they are not far, but my fall/spring ones aren't warm enough.  I have my sweatshirts and hoodies out ready to wear.  I need some turtle necks though.  I am going to look at Walmart.com to see if they have any.  They did a bit ago when I was looking for the little lady.  I hope they are still around.

I downloaded the pictures that were on my camera.  I figured it out.  I put them on the PC first but I think it will work with the mac too.  I will post the pictures of them in a moment.  The tree looks very cute, Julie and Lily did a nice job.  I have to buy a tree skirt because I don't have one.  I will do that this week.

It has been an okay day.  I met up with Rosemary at Tim Horton's this morning.  That was nice.  We had a nice visit.  I haven't actually seen her since Mom's funeral.  She asked how I was doing.  I told the truth, somedays good, somedays not so good.  She is in the middle of decorating her house for Christmas.  She wanted to get her big tree up today.  I told her I was done, because I am.

I had 4 lessons today.  Bob is almost ready for the concert this weekend.  I have presents to wrap for the concert.  I will do them probably on Friday.  Acer is ready for his piano song, I think he is planning to play his drums with the little drummer boy which he might also sing with.  I don't know.  I just know he is planning to do something with that song.  Calli is ready for her 2 songs.  She is singing one song and playing the piano for the other.  She was the first one ready for the concert.  It should be a lot of fun.

I have had a bad headache all day, although with teaching, it doesn't hurt as bad when I am teaching.  I have a potential new student with the new company.  I am not sure though.  The current situation is that the teacher comes to them and they would have to come here so I am not sure that will work.  I do hope so.  It is a more advanced student although they have only been playing for a year, so I am not sure how advanced they are, it is hard to say since everyone plays at a different level and goes with different speeds.

I am meeting my friend, Jennie tomorrow for lunch.  I can't wait.  I have to google map it only to see how long it will take to get there.  I haven't been that far west in a while so I am unsure what time I need to leave.  I am excited about seeing her.  I will be seeing Wendy on Wednesday.  I also am going to see a grief person from Hospice.  I unfortunately made the appointment the same time as Wendy, so I need to change the Hospice appointment.  I will see what she has left.  I think the one on one will be helpful for me because I am tired of being told I am not doing well by some.  I think I am doing well.

Here is what the tree looks like plus some close ups on the ornaments on the tree.







This is what the decorated piano looks like:



Only 1 piano is decorated because I use the piano to the right of it for my lessons.  It isn't decorated because I would be disturbing the decorations all the time so we just left, plus I have the CD player on top because I use it for voice lessons.

I hope tomorrow the headache is back to normal because I am not feeling very well right now.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.  I hope your day is good.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I don't feel well today, either. I also have Fibromyalgia - I didn't know you had it! It sucks, doesn't it. ;) LOL

    Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we both feel better tomorrow! I didn't know you had fibro too! i have had since I was a teenager. And yes, I agree, it sucks!

    I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the joy sparkling on the tree. Sweet friend, you will be known as a woman who glorifies God each and every day. LIve it loud. You are His sparkling joy.

    Be blessed bunches,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your little tree! And you have done more decorating than I have so far...guess I should do something about that eh?
    Sounds like you have a busy week ahead, I hope it all goes well for you and that darn headache is gone in the morning. Sleep well sweetpea.

    ReplyDelete