Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a different Tuesday

I woke up the first time at 3:30 with a thirst for milk.  I don't know why, but I wanted a glass of milk so I got up and went downstairs for my glass of milk, well, actually, 2 glasses of milk.  I was very thirsty.  Then I went back to bed.  I woke up again at 5:30 am.  I was wide awake.  I have no idea why.  I was also a bit cold.  I went downstairs and got something to drink and turned on the computer.  I had to post that I was awake at that time on facebook since it is such a rarity for me to be up that early.  I went back to bed about an hour later and got up again around noonish.  I was really dozing, rather than sleeping well from that point on.  My bottom sheet and blankets are all twisted on my bed.  I have to practically remake me entire bed so that I can get to sleep.  I do hope I sleep better tonight.  I am not up for another sleepless night.

It has been an okay day, great day for the lessons I had.  Charlie and Rick are both doing well.  Both were slightly late today for some reason.  Oh well, they still had their full lessons.  It actually worked out well that Rick was a bit late because of traffic since Charlie was a bit late.  Charlie is working mostly on what he is going to play for the spring concert.  Rick will not be in the spring concert as he will be out of town until very late the night before the concert.

I plan to watch NCIS tonight, both shows.  I love them so much.  I miss watching them with Mom but at the end she couldn't watch them since she thought they were real.  I think I have seen every episode this season.  I have the first 6 seasons on DVD.  I didn't get the DVDs of season 7 because I have seen most of them and I really can't afford them plus the USA channel plays reruns all the time so I can get my NCIS whenever I want.  I won't be getting season 8 either.  I will be loaning the first couple of seasons to Kathy for her son Matthew because he has become interested in the show now that he is 12 almost 13.  He likes the show so I am going to loan him so old seasons to see if he likes it.

I did have a bit of a bad headache earlier today, but now it is back to the normal headache.  I do hope this finds you doing well and having a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing that you are watching your symptoms and know when to call the doctor. Perhaps you have over done it lately, and then with any allergies or spring fever it can take it out of you. My sister came down from the mountains to deliver some items to me. She was teary eyed and snezzy, but had not taken her medicine because she did not want to fall asleep at the wheel - understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the headache is new or different, maybe you should get it checked out?

    I had insomnia last week, it exacerbates everything. Maybe try reducing caffeine, getting some herbal sleepy tea and having a bath before bedtime? Although, with the time difference you should hopefully be asleep as I type this!

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete