Friday, April 22, 2011

tired

I am rather tired now.  I got up early to get the trimmer for Charlie.  He finished all the trimming today.  He spent about 5 or so hours all together.  It looks great.  So much better than before.  I can smile as I come up to the front of my house.  I am very excited about it.  I am so happy with what he did.  What a great job is all I can say.  However, because I needed to get the trimmer, I am a bit tired tonight.  I plan to head for bed rather soon.

Tomorrow will be such an awesome day!!!!  I will teach my two lessons, which will be good and then...I get Kathy!!!!  We are heading to the mall too!!!  I have my scooter in the trunk ready to go.  I even know where the key is!  (attached to the car key ring)  Afternoon 1 with Kathy.  It will be so awesome.  We are going to eat first and then to the mall to the Disney store.  I haven't been in the Disney store for about 2 to 3 years as we have gone to Disney world itself, no need to go to the Disney store.  I miss buying mom cute Disney stuff.  I really do.  She would just get so excited about it too.  When we were in Disney in 2008, I couldn't find any, I mean any, of her t-shirts that I had bought her the year before to bring with us.  Basically, I packed her some jeans and 2 t-shirts with all the necessary under clothes.  When we got to Disney world I needed to buy her a new t-shirt everyday we were there because she didn't have clean clothes.  She was so cute about it to.  I did bring her hoodie jackets with us, but she didn't really need them too much until we went inside.  It rained a lot though while we were there.  Everyday, sometimes, all day.  Yeah, June in Florida is not pleasant with the rain.  We wore our ponchos all the time.  We did have a good time.  Had I known that it would be Mom's last trip ever and my last trip for a really long time, I would have had us stay a few days longer.  I really would have but I couldn't see the future.  If I could I would have run and hid because in August 2008 the bank came and took the store, all of it.  They even sold the fixtures.  Yeah, we lost everything so I think I would have hid from the future.  I gave the Muglia girls some of her hoodies that she barely wore, if ever.  I did give them the Disney ones too but I did tell them she wore some of them.  They didn't care.  They were clean, that is all that matters.  I also wish I took more pictures of her while we were in Disney too.  Here are a couple of the pictures we did take.







As you can see, we had a great time with our character meals.  It was definitely the best way to eat meals.  Mom and I loved Disney World.  It will be hard to go again without the little lady.

I do hope you are feeling well today and looking forward to have a great Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Heather! Disney is so beautiful..I just love the flowers and how everything is just so "perfect." It's been a super long time since my family got to visit. It was one of my best vacations ever!
    Have a great Easter!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful memories of many things that you shared with your mom. You made it possible for her to enjoy her time here, and I feel certain that you were an inspiration to others as they observed the way you cared for her.

    ReplyDelete