Tuesday, April 5, 2011

next time, I better read the email better

I thought I read the email correctly when I got the first email about the writing course.  Apparently, it is a download course.  I found that out when I called them this afternoon because I was getting concerned that I hadn't gotten my course yet.  I quickly got my password and user name.  I tried to download them this afternoon.  I had to stop when Charlie arrived for his lessons.  I discovered why it wouldn't download properly.  I had too old of a Adobe reader program.  I have since corrected that problem and now I have the correct version.  Wow, what a day!  I have since downloaded all the stuff I needed to download and there were several documents.  The actual course is 318 pages with several other documents, one being 118 pages.  I will be starting the course tomorrow after the doctor appointment.  I also have to go to the secretary of state office which I didn't do this morning.  I didn't fall asleep until about 5:30 am.  I woke again at 7:30 and turned off the alarm.  I was so tired that I just couldn't stay awake.  I awoke again at 12:30 pm.

I ran into Rosemary and Kim, my neighbors, at Tim Horton's.  I was planning on reading a bit and then going to get a haircut.  We were there about 2 hours.  We just chatted about everything.  It was a lot of fun.  I really enjoyed myself.  I did have time before Charlie's lesson to get a haircut so I headed to the hairdressers.  I got a few inches cut off and now have bangs.  I still have long enough hair to put it up in a ponytail.  I am happy about that as I like ponytails.

Charlie's lesson went well.  We talked for about 15 minutes so we ran over.  Thankfully, I didn't have another student after him.  He drove himself to my house from his dad's work today.  His dad has a shop and he details cars and fixes them.  They just moved to a new building so Charlie was doing yard work today.  He said he likes working outside, boy was that music to my ears.  I asked Charlie how much he would charge to trim my bushes in the backyard and shape the ones in the front.  He saw what I meant so I am hoping he will let me know next week.  I have been needing someone to do this for me.  I am hoping to get it done in May.

I was able to pick up my pain medicine today so I am very glad about that.  I hope to sleep better tonight.  I have not slept well since I have not had them.  I am very sore tonight so I am very happy that I have the medicine.

I do hope you are having a good evening.

1 comment:

  1. I find it so annoying to spend literally hours updating programs so that I can download something else!! Sounds like you needed ice cream after that...hehe. Hope you sleep well tonight, sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete