Friday, July 8, 2011

A Calm Day

I didn't have any lessons today.  I was so tired.  It has been an absolutely horrible week with the exception of lessons.  They all went well, but the rest of the week is horrible.  It all starts and ends with family.  You know, the people who can make you super happy and super mad in less than a few minutes.  I don't expect it to blow over anytime soon, but there isn't anything I can do about it.

I also am not going to the family BBQ next weekend because I just don't have the money for the gas or the tunnel.  I really don't.  Not to mention I don't have the money to bring a dish since it is a potluck.  I just don't have it.  I have to count every bit of money and need it too pay the property tax.  I know that if I buckle down I will have everything I need to pay the taxes by the deadline in 2012.  I have made a start of a payment plan and I am happy about that.  The county doesn't do payment plans, but they accept payments any time no matter the size so I have my own private payment plan that should work if I am diligent with saving money.  I can do this.  I hope to have my 2 students who quit for the summer back in the fall plus 1 or 2 new ones for the fall too.  That will definitely allow me to pay the house bills and the taxes much easier.  I can only hope.

I don't have any lessons tomorrow either.  I don't have any plans for the day right now outside a few house chores to do.  I am going to rest for most of the day probably.  I have had a bad headache for about 4 days now.  I do hope it goes back to the normal headache tomorrow.  I don't like this at all.  It makes me even more tired than I already am especially with the week I have had.  I hope next week is a bit better.  Boy, I really miss my mother tonight.  She is so needed with the bad week I have had.

1 comment:

  1. talk to your mom anyway, it will help and hopefully you will feel a little better. Take care and I hope that headache goes away, I just hate summertime headaches!

    ReplyDelete