Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's a Hot One Today!

It is probably not as hot as some people, but for me it is hot and very humid.  The sky is getting blacker now though as we are expecting a thunderstorm.  It has now started to rain and it is very windy.  The rain is coming down sideways right now.  I was going to go out, but I changed my mind when I saw the sky a while ago.  It is not necessarily super necessary to go right now.  I have enough milk for tomorrow morning's cereal plus I have a loaf of bread with lunch meat too so I am really all set.  I just wanted to see what special treats they had made for July the 4th.  I didn't want anything big, just something small like a small piece of cake.  They sell them by the piece at the grocery store.  I know I don't really need it, but I wanted it.  I am hoping by tomorrow I won't want it since I didn't go and get it.  You see, in order to get cookies, cake, and stuff like that I have to go out and get it because I don't keep this type stuff at home.  I also have run out of fruit so I need to get some more for tomorrow and this week.  I am really liking eating fruit everyday.  I was nervous of it because of my tummy issues but with the reglan that helps digest my food, I can handle fruit again!  I am very excited about that.  I haven't been able to eat fruit since the early 90s.

I didn't get too much done today as I was very tired and I was reading a bit too.  I did go to the used bookstore like I planned and then I came back to take a bit of a nap, which lasted 2 hours.  Then I got some dinner, just a small one as I wasn't very hungry, only a little bit hungry.  Tomorrow I have 2 lessons so that will be fun.  I will be sorting the music tonight and tomorrow to put away.  I will also be putting my new breadbox in its place tonight in the kitchen.  I do need to go and get my hair done tomorrow.  They are open on Sunday this month so that is good.  After the lessons I will go.  I should have done it yesterday but I don't remember why I didn't get it done.  I know why I didn't get it done today as I took a nap instead.  I was just so tired.  I am so tired on days I don't teach or I teach only 1 lesson.  It is more exhausting to look at a day without a lot of plans than one that has 4 or 3 lessons.

The sky is lightening up again.  The rain is over for now and the sun is trying to come back out.  I don't know if we will get anymore rain or not but I am safe inside if we do.  I have started my list of what is going to donate next week so I am slowly getting done what needs to get done.  I just remembered to add something else to the donate list.  I am going to call them on Tuesday to schedule the pickup, hopefully on Friday since I don't have any lessons on that day.  My Friday lessons will be on Thursday because they are going out of town for a vacation.  I do hope they have fun.

Today is my niece, Abigail's 12th birthday!  She was born in the morning and I saw her in the evening the day she was born.  She was so small!  I guess she was regular size but to me she looked so small.  She was such a cutie!  She still is.  Abigail likes to swim and do crafts.  Next year, she will be in 7th grade already.  That is so hard to believe as time as gone so fast.  I haven't been able to talk to her for a while.  I left messages yesterday on both her mom's and dad's phone.  I also emailed Richard a message for her too.  I hope she gets them all.  I really wanted to talk to her but I do know how hard it is to get a hold of everyone in that family.  I don't know Abigail's phone number either.  Both she and William have phones but I don't have their numbers.  Maybe Richard will give them to me so I can call them directly.  Who knows?  I don't.

I do hope you are having a good day.  It has been a bit of a boring day to me but tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment