Thursday, July 28, 2011

ew kind of day

It is a bad headache kind of day.  I am not sure if it because of the weather changes we have been having or just that my head has decided it is time to be really bad.  Either way, it is bad.  I have taken all the medicine I can take at this moment.  I plan to head for bed rather early so that perhaps I shall sleep some of it off.  I can only try.

I did watch some interesting TV last night.  I shall write about it when my brain allows me to think better.  Right now thinking is hard to do.

I did pay another $175 on my property taxes today!  That is $275 for this month, just $25 under my goal with several absences this month too so I am pleased with myself!  Pray that I am able to continue this until they are all paid and up to date!

Anyways, off to bed to let my head rest.  Thank goodness it wasn't super bad until after Breanna had her lesson.  I hope you are having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your head is feeling better, and well done on paying part of your property tax. Debt is super stressful, which doesn't help your health at all.

    ReplyDelete