Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Midweek!

It Wednesday already.  I had 3 lessons and paid a few bills.  I need to pay two more bills right away and then the rest can wait a few days.  I mailed 3 bills this afternoon.  My bank account hates me right now as usual when I am paying bills.  At least this month I did NOT have to borrow anything for the house payment.  I am very happy about that.  Thankfully, I was able to re-arrange the order of the bills.  I am happy with what I did.  I did get a few new students at the end of last month so that will help a lot.  This week I have 1 student who is absent, he is in Mexico with his Mom on vacation.  He is one of my new little guys.

Bob had his lesson today.  His Mother-in-law is still hanging on.  She is coming home from the hospital this week.  She is now a Hospice patient too.  I think Bob said she is about 93 years old.  Wow, I can't even imagine.

Carson had his lesson.  We worked on a couple of newer songs and one new one, Country Gardens.  I love that song.  He is doing pretty well.  I have pulled out a couple of CDs for him, I just need to pull out the books that go with the CDs.  I will be doing that this Friday and Saturday.

Beth had her lesson too.  We started sight reading and she did very well.  I went over reading notes and key signatures with her.  She seems to understand it pretty well.  I was happy with that.  I just wish Rick was a bit more enthused with sight reading, but he isn't so we won't do it.  Beth is doing very well with her music.  We worked a bit on interpretation this week and last.  She seems to be doing very well with it.  Since she wants to be in community theatre, I figured it is very important to work on this too.

The day started off okay, but ended up really bad.  I can't even talk about it right now.  I am just too upset.  I hope it will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment