Monday, July 25, 2011

oh my I need a personal assistant

Yesterday, much to my distress because I screwed up, was my lovely Katie's baptism.  Yeah, I wanted to go because it is so important to her and I mixed up the weekends.  I had it written down as last night, but I NEVER looked at my calender yesterday.  How awful is that?  It is simply too awful for words.  I really wanted to go.  That would have been the coolest thing ever!  I was so honored that she asked me to go and then I didn't go.  How awful and terrible and oh my.  I have been screwing up my schedule between yesterday and today.  Today's episode?  Oh, I nearly missed Beth's lesson at 2 pm because I forgot to check my schedule last night.  Had I done that like I usually do after Rick's lesson, I would have seen to go last night.  Well, fortunately, Beth called me when I didn't answer the door.  Wow, thank goodness for that!  I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to start her lesson.  I am not sure what is up with me these last few days, but something sure is.  I do hope it has run its course and I am fine now.  I sure hope so.  I called Katie, I know she is at work, but I had to call and apologize to her.  I can't wait to speak with her in person.  I can't believe I did this.  boy, when I screw up, I do a good job.  How disappointing for Katie.  She was expecting me to be there and I didn't show up.  I would be very disappointed too.  I was napping when her baptism started too to make it worse.  Wow, I am just so disappointed in me.  I hope the rest of the week is better because these last two days, were awful with what I forgot.

At least the lessons, when I had them, went well.  Beth did very well with her new and old songs.  Bob is really coming along with his Clementi and Mozart pieces.  Young Emily just started with G Position.  It is a bit hard for her since it is brand new.  Her flash cards are getting a bit easier for her but they are still not quite where I would like them to be.

I am having the strangest sleep patterns these days.  I need to somehow fix it.  I just don't know how.  I go to bed at a decent hour, I just don't sleep well until after 5 am.  It is really getting annoying.  I can't take anymore sleep medicine because I am already taking enough.  Somehow I need to shift my sleeping to start around 12 midnight so I get up earlier.  I do hope to stop taking naps in the afternoon and evening too.  That helps screw it around too but I get so tired that I can't stay awake.  I haven't slept well since I lost Mom.  I had thought that by now I would be sleeping better but I am not.  It is even worse than ever now.  I hope to be able to turn it around a bit so that I am getting up a bit earlier and going to sleep earlier.

Anyways, lessons were good, the rest was not.  Being this upset over missed events and almost missed events make me ache more so today is a complete achy day.  I hope tomorrow and the rest of the week will be better.  I hope you are doing better than me.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there...sometimes we all just forget stuff! It would be totally cool to have an assistant though, wouldn't it!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really frustrating if you keep on forgetting things, especially the important ones! I could still remember when I almost forgot an appointment I had to attend way back. Good thing my ever-reliable assistant reminded me of that. My days would be quite hectic without her. Haha!

    Ben Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete