Sunday, March 13, 2011

A little disappointed

The Celebrex and the Savella don't work for me.  I am not too surprised since I have yet to find something that does, but I am a bit disappointed.  Also, they are so expensive that I just can't afford them even if they did work.  The Savella kept me awake pretty much all night last night.  I finally feel asleep around 7 am.  Not fun.  I hope that doesn't happen again tonight as I did not take any Savella at all.

I didn't get up too early as I was awake all night.  I forced myself to get out of bed around 2 pm.  Plus we had that lovely time change, so my body is exhausted right now.  I will be going to bed early tonight.  I don't have to get up early tomorrow but I do need to get some decent sleep, well as good as i get anyway.

I have 1 lesson tomorrow, Bob in the afternoon.  I so enjoy his lessons.  He picks good songs when he gets to pick them and he has pretty much liked everything I have given him to play.  The spring concert will be in May so we have an additional month to practice which doesn't usually happen but it will this year.  With my birthday, Andrew's graduation, and Easter being so late, it just didn't fit in the month of April this year. I don't mind.  May works out well too except the Muglia girls will not be there.  They have some first communions in the family and Mom is expecting number 9 near the end of the month so they won't be there.  That is okay, maybe we will do a summer thing this year.  Hard to say what we will do.  It is all up in the air.

Maia may come for a visit soon, I just don't know when.  She mentioned it in a message sometime last week or the week before.  I like it when she comes for a visit, not to do any work, just a visit.  I am going to ask her to bring some tummy medicine with her as I am completely out.  The stuff I like you can't get here in the USA.  I don't know why, but you can't.  Maybe it is sold under a different name or by prescription only, either way, I don't know where here I can get it.  I can buy it over the counter in Windsor so that is what I need to do.  I forgot, as usual, when I was in Windsor a few weeks ago to go and get some.

I think I am going to go and lay down.  I am just that tired and I don't feel that well today.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.  I hope your day has gone well!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get some rest I have found that I can't seem to sleep on half my meds, and the other half effect my stomach. I was on Savella for a very short time it made me sick I wish you well with this medicine.

    Always Hoping for a better tomorrow and try to have a Beautiful Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry the Savella isn't working for you. I was on it for a little over a month and didn't really see much change. It did help me sleep though! I made sure I took my last dose by about 2 or 3 in the afternoon. If I took it any later, I didn't sleep!

    ReplyDelete