Saturday, March 5, 2011

Semi busy Saturday

I was to have 4 lessons but my first one, Koffi, didn't show up.  I had received a message from Takelessons that she hadn't paid for the month of March so they were taking her off the schedule, but I expected her today as she had paid for one more lesson.  The bad thing is she has 3 of my books and CDs.  I do hope to get them back from her.  Yes, I have other copies of all the books, but you never know when you will need extra copies for things like competitions and solo and ensemble.

Kayla came to her lesson in a really bad mood.  She was so angry at her mom for waking her up early and doing some work around the house.  She was 10 minutes late because of that.  She was cranky through out the entire lesson although I did get a bit of a smile from her.  Amanda was excited because she got Over the Rainbow today.  I have to copy her Colors of the Wind CD so she can have that one next week.  Charles is doing very well with piano.  He learned 4ths and 5ths today along with a new hand position.  I am pleased with all of their progress.

It will be a quiet evening as I have no plans tonight.  I had some mashed potatoes and will be having some veggies for dinner.  I am just not very hungry right now.  That may change, but usually it doesn't.  I have a bit of a bad headache again tonight.  I woke up with it.  I am so sick of them.  My knee is getting better though so that is a good thing.  I can almost walk normally now.  I am happy about that.

I took a brief nap between lessons today.  i am so tired.  I could sleep right now.  I think I will head to bed earlier than usual tonight.  I am just so exhausted and I only taught 3 lessons!  how did I used to teach 8 to 10 a day and on Saturday 12 lessons.  I don't know.  I was much healthier then too so that does make a big difference.

I am going to read for a bit now before I head to bed early.  I hope I am awake enough to last.  We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better, Heather. I know about being tired all the time! I could sleep now, too!

    ReplyDelete