Wednesday, March 9, 2011

one of those type days

It has been a day that started with anxiety over the finances again.  I looked at my bank account and was like, crap, i forgot about the insurances that are automatically taken out and I wrote checks!  however, once I calmed down and realized I hadn't deposited all the teaching checks, I would be okay.  I will also be able to pay the house payment on time as that also worried me.  What can I say?  It is one of those type days.

I had 2 lessons today.  Bob, rescheduled from Monday and Christine, a new student.  Bob put Mom's bed back together and the mattress back on the bed.  I will make up the bed this week.  I have a quilt I bought for my bed a couple of years ago that I didn't like on my bed when I put it on.  I kept it for some reason.  Now I am glad that I did keep it because it will look really nice with Mom's new blankets.  They are blue.  They will coordinate well together, I think.  The blues will go well together.  I also have some pillows for the bed.  Overall, I think it will make a good guest suite as soon as I clean out the bathroom and put a shower curtain where the shower door used to be.  Mom took off the door years ago and her friend was supposed to put it back on, but apparently he can't do it.  I can't hire someone to do it because he has the parts for it.  This makes me mad, but there isn't anything I can do about it.  I have asked for that part back but since he doesn't come around much, and he was beginning to annoy me, I will live without the shower door where it belongs.  At this point I don't want to see him at all.  I just want him to stay away.  I am tired of listening to him about my weight.  I have been listening to it for about 20 years now and I am not interested in listening to him anymore.  I want him to leave me alone about it.  He hasn't been around for a few weeks, thankfully, last time he was here was on a Saturday when I was teaching!  I had told him a few weeks before that that I teach on Saturdays now and apparently he didn't remember.  I was in the middle of a lesson so he didn't stay very long now that he doesn't have Momma to talk to.  He got in a fight with his wife before Mom's funeral.  She didn't want him to go and he did.  Yeah, for the last 20 years he has had a thing for my Momma.  When he was divorced they dated but as soon as he remarried his wife, that was it for Mom.  She only was a friend to him and that was only at work.  She never saw him outside of work, ever.  He has been accused of fooling around on his wife (from his wife) for years, well, it wasn't with my mom, with someone else?  Who knows.  Whatever.  I just want him to stay away from me because he only makes me mad and I don't need to be mad all the time when he is around.

Overall, it has been a quiet day.  I had 2 lessons, ate dinner, copied the CDs for my students that I needed to do and read my new book that I got a few weeks ago.  It is a good book so far.  I will probably finish it tomorrow.  I have 2 lessons tomorrow.  1 is a new one and the other is Breanna.  She is doing pretty well.  She takes piano and voice.  I do enjoy teaching her.  I look forward to the new student.  I have some music picked for her.  I have the CDs ready for her too.

I am heading to bed soon.  I am very tired tonight.  I don't know if the Savella and the Celebrex is working, I think it is, but I will know more after I have been taking for a week.  I do hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment