Sunday, March 6, 2011

so tired today

I have been so tired today.  I don't know why.  Maybe it is just catching up on me, it was a busyish week.  I got up at 11 and then took a nap a little while later.  When I woke from the nap, my tummy was upset and my head was bad so I took some stuff for it, and went back to bed.  In between the naps though, I had a lovely conversation with Kathy on the phone.  It was fun.  Samantha and Alicia had to say hi to me.  It was so cute, Ali had the phone and didn't say a word then handed it back to her mom.  Sammy said hi and a few other things before giving the phone to Kathy.  Jacob was kind of cranky because he had to read for a bit this afternoon.  That is something Kathy and i just don't understand.  We love to read and poor Jacob just doesn't.  I have read a bit this afternoon but my head just hurts too much to read much today.  As it is, I will be heading back to bed for the night in a while.

I wrote some checks to pay some bills today.  Boy it feels good to be able to pay some bills.  I have a few more to pay this week too including some doctors.  I owe so many doctors so much money.  It is so frustrating but there isn't anything I can do about it.  i owe the money so i will slowly pay it.

I was in mom's room this afternoon.  I have to get new sheets, blankets, and pillows because they got rid of hers.  Those pillows were about 6 months old.  I was not very happy.  I will be doing that next month as this month I had to buy a box of contacts so that was the end of my spending money for the month as of right now anyways.  I don't think anyone is coming to visit right now so that shouldn't be an issue.  I will get it taken care of soon.  I am not in a hurry.  I do hope that I am able to hit some sales for the bedding too.  I have to get a bed spread too.  I thought that it had been saved but it was mom's blanket it that was saved, not her bedspread.  I really liked her bedspread too.  I have the drapes and curtains so those won't be an issue.  I will probably buy the stuff a little bit at a time.  I also still have the mattress waterproof cover.  I am going to ask Bob if he can help me put the mattress back on the bed frame next week after his lesson.  I am meeting with the lawyer tomorrow after his lesson so that is out tomorrow.

I had a somewhat good day despite the many naps.  The highlight was talking to Kathy and also my cousin, Cathy, made a comment on my face book that made me smile.  She is so funny sometimes.  I just love both Kathy and Cathy!  They are amazing women.

I do hope you had a good day too!

1 comment:

  1. Naps are awesome, Heather! I've been cat napping all day myself!
    Hope you have a super week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...